$100K — $150K *
• Deep understanding of the business; experience with leading the major design and architecture of software systems as well as promoting the best practices across the company.
• Define the infrastructure evolution strategy and oversee the execution based on the company's business, industry trends, and technology stack.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of the company's critical infrastructure systems, including but not limited to compute, storage, database, and networking, etc.
• Write papers and patent applications
• Bachelor/Master degrees in computer-related fields. Ph.D. degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience with a strong track of records
• Strong skills in communication, cooperation, and promotion; established experience in upgrading the company's technology stack to the next generation
• Expertise in designing and building infrastructure systems; deep understanding of architecting large-scale, distributed systems with high availability and good performance
• Clear insights into the industry trends and latest technologies
• Expert in at least one major programming language such as C++, Java, Python, Go, etc
Valid through: 4/21/2021