We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Research Engineer with expertise in algorithm development in the Chicago area to design and prototype data analysis products focused in predictive analytics to support automotive self-driving capability. Experience in computer vision and machine learning is a huge plus!
Our client is a global leader in mobile navigation communications and is currently building custom software to support cutting-edge, autonomous driving and mapping technology. They are thoroughly invested in and focused on next-generation, high-tech solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to break into an innovative field.
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL. Perfect for someone who is local to Chicago, or would like to relocate to this great city! This is a traditional, on-site role. Remote work will not be an option.
Senior Research Engineer
- Experience with 3-D point cloud processing techniques, such as: clustering, segmentation, classification.
- Knowledge of computer vision, machine learning, or image processing techniques (OpenCV and PCL).
- Proficiency in modern C++ on a Linux platform.
- Minimum 3years of professional experience as a Research Engineer.
- An MS or PhD in disciplines such as Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering, Operations Research, Statistics / Mathematics, etc.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let?s set up a time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, as NO SPONSORSHIP will be provided.
If you know any Research Engineering professionals with expert-level proficiencies, please pass my contact information, as we would love to talk to them! And we have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.