Gemedy is seeking outstanding candidates for Senior Research Engineer positions in Cambridge, MA.
This job requires the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance; therefore any applicant must be a U.S. Citizen.
Gemedy is a world-class provider of intelligent software products, services, and solutions to the U.S. public and private sectors.
At Gemedy, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Lead high-impact and high-visibility projects in artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous systems, computational science, data science, visualization, mobile and distributed systems, natural language processing, cyber-physical systems, and cybersecurity
- Work directly with Gemedy's award-winning Chief Scientist, Dr. Alex Wissner-Gross (www.alexwg.org)
- Design groundbreaking software products that advance the state of the art
Responsibilities may include:
- Research and development of intelligent software systems
- Designing and releasing new software products and features
- Contributing to research papers
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or other relevant field
- Strong programming skills, with knowledge of languages such as Python, C, C++, and Java
- Intellectual curiosity and fearless interdisciplinarity