You will be responsible for developing and implementing advanced machine learning algorithms to take the organization to the next level. You will collaborate with leading scientists in child language development, speech and hearing science, and computer science. This represents a unique opportunity to work on the front line of this multidisciplinary area. This is a full-time position, although contractor relationships may also be considered.
- Direct experience in one of these areas: machine learning, deep learning, digital signal processing, speech processing, computational linguistics, or natural language processing.
- PhD or Masters in an appropriate discipline and 2 (PhD) or 5 (Masters) or more years industrialexperience post degree.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of machine learning techniques, with emphasis on deep learning.
- Experience developing and delivering advanced deep learning solutions for real world use cases.
- Fluent in Perl, Python, C/C++ and other appropriate programming languages.
- Solid working knowledge of Linux programming environments.
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts and processes.
- Consistently strong attention to detail, and references back that up 100%.
- Demonstrated collaborative and indirect leadership skills, encouraging productive development within a diverse, multidisciplinary team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organization and project management skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding and experience related to child vocal development, child language development, or child developmental psychology.
- Familiarity with linguistics and language development research.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year