Senior Solution Developer will work closely with various business and IT teams to meet the overall business objectives and ensure successful delivery of solutions. Participate and lead envision sessions with our business partners to discover current reporting pain points, define the business objectives, and the “to-be” process, and the required solution capabilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, have had exposure to Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong knowledge of the Bank’s GL and Financial reporting systems
- Experience leading a team of reportdevelopers and IT professionals
- Advance level SQL design / reporting / data mining experience
- Detailed data oriented
- Report development and support for internal and external customers; including executives Analytical minded skillset
- BI Tools expérience; OBI, Tableau, ThoughtSpot etc.
- Provide analytical support to company leadership by providing ad-hoc analysis and data trouble shooting support
Reporting to the Director of Financial Data Management, the individual will be responsible to:
- Design, Develop and Deploy reporting solutions including report development
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders across multiple business units and be their trusted advisor
- Gain a deep understanding of monthly close and planning processes, solutions, and the underlying data and formulate a cross business unit and service view
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities and present solution concepts for input, buy-in, and sign-off
- Collaborates with reporting solution vendors and industry consultants to continuously learn and identify opportunities to advance our strategy and operating model for supporting our business partners
- Look for opportunities to optimize processes and frameworks that are followed for delivering solutions in an effort to increase productivity and reduce time to market
- Excellent business/technical written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar discipline or equivalent experience (BS in Computer Science; MIS, Science or Engineering preferred )
- 5+ years of experience in defining/influencing architecture of solutions in enterprise domains like BI/Analytics, Integration and Operations
- Several years of quality experience with the design and hands-on development of Financial Institutions Reporting applications. Familiarity with SQL, Essbase, OBIEE, Tableau, Python and XML.
- Experience with Cloud environments and workflow, business process management or application integration systems preferred.
- Ability to investigate cross-business processes and envision the possibility of new or optimized business models
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business as well as all levels of the organization
- Thought leadership, curiosity of business process and drive to keep pace with the new and emerging trends, technologies, and innovations
- Strong and effective facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
- Post-secondary graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or related discipline
Requisition ID: 20985