Senior Reporting Analyst (SAS)
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Our client is a progressive company in Northern Philadelphia seeking a Senior SAS Analyst to join their team. This role is responsible for all aspects of operational reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Building analytical reporting solutions after gathering requirements from stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of data management strategies and best practices.
- Identifying tasks and project plans to meeting reporting deadlines.
- Participating in meetings and provide updates to leadership.
- Data analysis. Checking data for accuracy and clean output.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Math, Statistics, Economics, etc.)
- 5+ years in analytical reporting.
- Project management experience ranging from simple to complex.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in the financial services or banking industries is preferred.
- High proficiency with SAS and strong technical and analytical skills.