INVISTA, owner of the STAINMASTER®, LYCRA®, COOLMAX® and CORDURA® brands, is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 120,000 people worldwide, with about 70,000 of those in the United States.
INVISTA is currently seeking a Senior Reporting Analyst to join its Intermediates Finance team located in Wichita, KS.
This position provides financial reports and analysis, develop scorecards and knowledge systems, and proactively communicate financial results, trends and opportunities to the executives.
A successful candidate will operate with a sense of urgency and possess the ability to work under deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and accountability.
This position is fulfilling to a candidate who has strong analytical skills, data crunching ability, and thinks economically and strategically.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop monthly and quarterly reporting packages for various levels of leadership teams; identify key performance drivers and opportunities
- Transfer data into meaningful and easy to understand formats for variance audience; Effectively present financial results and recommendations to the leadership teams in both written and oral formats.
- Partner with the business teams to define additional requirements to enrich reporting capabilities. Continuously improve report content and scorecards to drive actions that leadership should take to positively improve the results.
- Provide variance analysis and explanations for both P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Partner with Accounting and monitor monthly closing process
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) with emphasis in Excel
- 5+ years of relevant financial analysis, or accounting experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in public accounting firms
- Working knowledge & background in a major ERP / Financial System, preferred experience in SAP
- 4+ years of relevant financial analysis, or accounting experience
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Want to learn more about INVISTA?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.