Senior Remedy Administrator
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
The successful candidate for this position will administer and maintain BMC Remedy AR System version 7.5 and 9.x. Candidate should have a deep knowledge of Remedy 7.5 and 9.x infrastructures, have experience with installing remedy 9.x system, trouble shoot issues and improve performance. Responsibilities also include daily data maintenance.
Candidate should have remedy development experience and know the Smart Reporting and MyIT tools.
ITIL Foundation certified
Knowledge of the SQL/SSIS, Excel and reporting tools are required to generate reports and analyze data.
6+ years of experience REQUIRED
• Knowledge of Remedy System infrastructure and system configuration
• Knowledge of Remedy 7.x and Remedy 9.x data configuration
• Knowledge of MyIT, SmartReport, SQL, Excel
• Proactive, can-do attitude with excellent analytic skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience using Migrator and Remedy Data Import tools
• Experience in troubleshooting, acquiring and applying patches, upgrading Remedy a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field
• Hours vary but must be willing and able to work any shift (day, evening, night) also must be able to work weekends, holidays and overtime.
• May be required to travel for varying lengths of time.
• Will be required to attend technical training classes.
• Must maintain a satisfactory level of performance.
• Must maintain a satisfactory level of attendance.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
BS in Computer Science or a related field
Remedy training a plus or minimum 3 years of the hands-on experience with Remedy Foundation, and all basic out of the box modules.