?We are looking for Senior Reliability Engineer for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Senior Reliability Engineer
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- As the Reliability Engineer you will work with product development teams and component repair group to develop reliability requirements, establish product level reliability improvement programs and perform appropriate analyses to ensure that new and existing IFEC product lines meet all of the reliability requirements.
- Evaluates, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties and techniques used in production. Advises design engineering on selection, application and test of electronic components and systems.
- Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Determines reliability requirements of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives.
- Develops new acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product reliability.
- Makes recommendations for changes in the selection and application of components and systems.
- May propose changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
- Reliability Predictions using MIL STD 217+
- Windchill Quality Solutions (Relex).
- Basic computer networking knowledge
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Mandatory from any of the below domains
- Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Electronics , Medical, Mobile