World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
The science of electronics is transforming exponentially through innovation and connectivity around the planet. Every day, breakthroughs are making technologies – from micro-processors, memory chips and flat panels to photovoltaic cells – even smaller and more powerful, opening up countless new possibilities in how the world lives, works and connects. Air Liquide Advanced Materials grows by enabling our customers to innovate. Our ALOHA™ and Voltaix® products are critical to the manufacturer of the newest computer chips required for Big Data and theInternet of Things.
Candidate must have valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship.
Located in Branchburg, NJ
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze reliability and mechanical integrity management systems, develop gap analysis and prioritized improvement plan.
- Optimize and improve installed equipment data systems including:
- Engineering Bill of Materials
- Instrument and Equipment Data sheets
- Electronic Maintenance system
- Analyze uptime data, to drive reliability improvements.
- Analyze equipment history, including auditing data accuracy, and follow-up with Technicians.
- Provide support for root cause failure analysis (5-Whys) for critical equipment failures, including physical failure analysis.
- Ensure correct information is entered into the Emaint system with a unique ID, with a complete description, proper codes, and data fields, etc.
- Provide appropriate metrics, for example Mean Time between Failure (MTBF), Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), maintenance costs, etc.
- Develop reports that utilize developed systems and data to identify most critical reliability projects.
- Prioritize critical projects based on optimizing uptime of critical products, available capital, available resources, return on investment.
- Drive these reliability projects to completion utilizing internal and external resources.
- Determine critical spare parts and appropriate stocking levels.
- Identify and publish list of most reliable equipment based on process service.
- Drive Engineering, Maintenance and Production to standardize around most reliable equipment.
- Drive Safety and Quality improvement projects currently unstaffed.
- Successfully complete all required trainings.
- 7+ years of system based reliability management in Semiconductor, Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience generating and analyzing critical KPI's including MTTR, MTBF, Total Maintenance cost per asset.
- Leading projects designed to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Leading projects designed to reduce Asset maintenance cost
- Experience leading failure analysis and training maintenance personnel to participate in failure analysis.
- Experience with predictive maintenance using, vibration analysis, Oil analysis, thermal analysis and Operating parameter analysis.
- Experience and Skill in implementation of CMMS
- Understanding of Asset hierarchy
- Experience in driving towards zero unplanned downtime.
- Ability to lead root cause investigations on unknown systems.
- Experience writing root cause investigation reports with clear executive summaries and clear action items and recommendations.
- Generation of critical spare part recommendations based on historical data and uptime versus cost requirements.
- Experience with ground up implementation of CMMS
- Experience with eMaint
- Experience training Maintenance technicians to utilize CMMS
- Experience with reliability data mining in CMMS to generate reliability projects