Well-established financial services firm, located in Jersey City, NJ, seeks dynamic candidates to join their expanding organization.
Job functions will include:
- Develops and maintains business relationships with clients including both asset owners and asset managers, and identify business opportunities with them.
- Pursues and generates new clients and new transactions from existing clients.
- Communicates with banks, brokers, consultants and other institutions to source potential new business.
- Provides information about financial market and investment products for clients to support their investment decision.
- Creates products/solution to meet clients' needs/requirements in conjunction with specialized staff.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least 10 years of experience with investment/asset management companies (not banking/corporate trust).
- Excellent knowledge of financial products including equities, fixed income, REITS and other alternatives.
- MBA from top schools a plus.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Understands the importance of compliance issues in the execution of daily activities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.