In a client focused organization like BBH, the Senior Relationship Manager (RM) plays a critical role in delivering relationship excellence. The RM is responsible for deepening and growing relationships by engaging the C suite and senior management of our clients and prospects. Advocacy is a key component of the RM’s role; as they advocate for BBH with clients, prospects and the industry as a whole. Similarly, the RM also advocates for the client with internal constituents.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Relationship Excellence with clients.
- Develop strategic business relationships with top level executives of client/prospect organizations.
- Drive client satisfaction.
- Lead client advocacy.
- Identify and coordinate innovative and integrated solutions to address clients’ strategic challenges using multiple BBH products and services.
- Continuously evaluate client relationships and identify new revenue streams through active communication and collaboration within BBH.
- Effectively manage deal teams, fostering collaboration, towards goals
- Achieve annual revenue targets within stated profit margin goals.
- Responsible for long-term profitability of client relationships.
- Promote BBH products and services throughout the industry and positions BBH for long-term opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans and analysis for individual clients and prospects.
- Monitor development and progress against sales plans for clients/prospects and propose action steps.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our clients and prospects’ 1, 3, and 5-year business strategy, key imperatives, organizational changes and related activities.
- Influence BBH’s strategic alignment with the clients and prospects.
- Actively track and communicate client and market intelligence back to appropriate BBH resources and colleagues.
- BS/BA, or equivalent workexperience.
- MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years financial asset servicing or related industry experience is required.
- Product knowledge of ETFs, Alternatives, Cross-border Funds is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills and excellent writing ability (writing sample required).
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Professional business acumen.
- Salesforceexperience is a plus
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financialsecurity, and peace of mind
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others