As a Senior Reimbursement & Retiree Medical Savings Account Manager supporting Fidelity’s reimbursement account clients, you will combine strong client management skills with a deep knowledge of reimbursement and savings account plan administration. Under minimal direction, you will provide administrative services and be the primary communication point for clients regarding their reimbursement account services and will also assist with HSA, FSA, and RMSA questions and issues. You will partner with the Reimbursement Account Managers to provide back-up support for FSA clients. Your work will ensure services are provided at the highest levels of quality and that your assigned clients are highly satisfied. You will also help the Sales and Relationship Management Teams expand Fidelity’s healthcare businesses and help the Product Team develop industry leading solutions.
You will be part of the Healthcare Operations Projects and New Services team, working closely with both HSA product and the client service teams to provide your assigned clients with the highest quality service possible. You will also support the HSA COE in answering key questions around RMSA operations and functionality and adapting to evolutions in this rapidly emerging and growing area. You may also be asked to support the sales team in pursuit of new clients and relationship managers in their efforts to expand the scope of services offered to current clients.
The Expertise You Have
- 7-10 years experience with administration of a broad range of reimbursement accounts required.
- 5-7 years experience servicing medium to large corporate clients required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Significant experience with a broad range of healthcare and wellness benefits desirable.
- Experience assisting with development of RFP responses preferred.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong understanding of reimbursement and savings account administration needs, process, and regulatory knowledge.
- Familiarity with the full range of healthcare and wellness benefits and associated recordkeeping services.
- Proficient leadership skills (i.e. consistently demonstrates the ability to get things done; taking initiative to identify service enhancements or process improvements; proven ability and success in identifying issue(s), identifying solution(s) and determining and acting on the best solution in a timely manner).
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance customer service with sound business judgment.
- Effective organizational, time management, facilitation and prioritization skills.
The Value You Deliver
- Your proactive execution of administrative processes with quality, accuracy, efficiency and when necessary, appropriate root cause analysis and corrective action will ensure services are delivered with high quality.
- By developing and managing the relationship with the client you will ensure the client recognizes the quality of service being provided and is satisfied with the quality of the service they receive.
- When necessary, your escalation and active participation in the resolution of service issues will ensure these are addressed appropriately within the organization.
- Your understanding of the objectives and initiatives related to client projects and work with the organization will ensure work is completed with high quality and efficiency.
- Your collaboration with the ongoing service team will ensure services are delivered in a cohesive manner and that reimbursement accounts are incorporated in key activities (e.g. annual business planning).
- During the RFP process, your support of the sales and relationship management teams will help grow Fidelity’s healthcare businesses.
- By bringing voice of the customer feedback to the Product Team you will help Fidelity continue to develop industry leading solutions.