About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
Superion, LLC is seeking a Senior Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join its Information Security, Risk & Compliance team. This unique and challenging position will be responsible for governing regulatory compliance for a diverse set of industry and regulatory standards, and will assist with the design, implementation and maintenance of our internal regulatory compliance programs. This position will work closely with key stakeholders to develop strategies to maintain ongoing compliance, reducing any identified risks across new projects and product lines.
- Perform annual gap analysis of regulatory commitments, programs, and required changes. Develop formal remediation plans and assist with large-scale plan implementations where required.
- Contribute to the successful completion of Third Party Audits including but not limited to PCI DSS, Service Organization Control (SOC), and ISO 27000-series standards General Controls.
- Interface directly with external customers for specific regulatory obligations.
- Work with Technology, Human Resources, and Legal teams to design, implement and maintain programs aligning regulatory requirements with business strategy.
- Develop and Lead Export Compliance program.
- Develop and drive company-wide regulatory compliance training program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures and standards as they relate to internal company and Cloud computing requirements.
- Collaborate both vertically and laterally within the organization regarding emerging regulatory commitments for all product lines. Act as subject matter expert for all new requirements.
- Review, negotiate, and approve contracts related to Data Security and Privacy, Business Associate Agreements, Cybersecurity Questionnaires, VPN and Connectivity agreements.
- Perform othercybersecurity, risk and regulatory compliance duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with professional organizational bodies and agencies, including but not limited to:
NIST, ISO, and AICPA.
- Relevant certifications in payment card industry, cybersecurity, and auditing.
- Experience with industry regulations and control frameworks including but not limited to:
PCI DSS, HIPAA, SSAE 16, FERPA, COSO, CJIS, OWASP, ECCN & Export Administration, State and local government data security law.
- Bachelors in a related field or legal degreerequired.
- Minimum 8years’ experience in a legal, regulatory compliance, or closely related cybersecurity role.
- Self-motivated and well-organized. Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- This position interfaces with Superion customers. Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Experience with local government agencies a plus.