Maintains the organization’s ongoing relationships with regulatory commissions/authorities. Implement policies and programs to ensure the organization is in compliance and meeting reporting requirements. Coordinates and conducts the assessment of internal controls to ensure compliance as required by regulatory commissions/authorities. Develops programs and processes to manage complaint cases brought to regulatory authorities and develops process improvements to avoid future complaints. Advances the organization’s position with internal and external parties.
1. Submits regulatory filings to obtain required approvals to market insurance products, offer networks, perform administrative services, and maintain compliance with emerging law and regulation.
2. Drafts policy forms, researches mandates, composes or gathers other content, and completes reports to meet state mandates, regulator objections and inquiries; and maintains relationships with state reviewers
3. Performs procedures for: control and dissemination of regulated documents; tracking/storage of filings, approved forms, licensure information and reports; and communication of related mandates.
4. Provides compliance support to other business areas including advertising review, inquiry response, project participation, research, policy form interpretation, problem resolution and maintenance of information sources on related mandates.
5. Supports or coordinates state regulatory examinations, surveys and data calls.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities