- Develop and maintain strategic working relationships with assigned clients and understand each client's technical and business needs.
- Responsible for revenue generation/quota attainment, account/territory management and sales opportunity management
- Responsible for front line Sales to identified, strategic NFV/SDN accounts.
- Utilize your sales skills and technical knowledge to present Spirent solutions, lead customer discussions and effectively communicate the benefits of Spirent's Testing solutions.
- Coordinate Sales Engineering efforts needed to support evaluations and pre-sales activities.
- Make sales calls needed to initiate new business.
- Responsible for understanding customer's technical requirements and conveying accounts strategic direction/requirements.
- Develop and implement sales strategies needed to successfully exceed revenue goals.
- Manage sales opportunities from qualification to close, including preparation of quotations, presentations and negotiation.
- Coordinate and facilitate post-sales support and customer training.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ Years Outside sales experience.
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT & Network Equipment Manufacturing clients.
- Understanding of IP and Ethernet technologies, Virtualization (SDN/NFV), Data Center Ethernet & Network Security/App Device Technologies.
- 5 years+ Sales Experience in Telecommunications / Data communications Industry.
- Successful track record of exceeding annual sales quota.
- Self-motivated and willing to accept challenges.
- Strong interest in problem solving and developing innovative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Travel minimum of 50%.
- Familiarity with Wireless Communications principles and network technologies (GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE).
- Knowledge of common CRM tools - Salesforce Knowledge is a plus.
- Specific experience with test & measurement hardware and software solutions.
- Knowledge of OSI Model (Layers 2-7).
Requisition #: 3432