Job Title: Sr. Regional Sales Manager
Location: Virtual Office – NC and FL
Accelerators – Commission doubles after reaching quota
Uncapped earning potential
Benefit: Strong Benefit Package, including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
About our Client and the Role:
The company is a global provider of networking solutions selling to the Enterprise Accounts, OEMS & Government Accounts worldwide. The previous sales exec has been promoted leaving a coveted southeast region territory with an active pipeline in place. If you are a Top Ten Performer and interested in exploring a new career path, please contact us quickly.
- Sales Territory: NC, SC, FL, WV and VA
- Key markets: Financial, Medical, Government, OEMs, Utilities, etc. Basically anyone with a data center other than a Telco Service Provider
- You will be supported by an excellent inside sales team as well as a systems engineering team to identify and qualify new sales opportunities with new and current customers in the southeast.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for account management, pipeline development, quota attainment and salesforecasting for the territory.
- In addition to developing new business, your focus on understanding the changing needs of the existing customer base is important. Again, there are a number of current customers in this territory. I can’t emphasize this enough.
- Account Manager or Territory Rep with5 +years ofexperience sellingnetworking solutions focused in one or more of the followingtechnologysegments:
- Switching & Routing (OSPF, IGMP, MPLS, STP, IPv4/6)
- Data Center – FC or FCoE
- WANAcceleration, Firewalls, Load Balancing
- Cloud Services and NetworkSecurity
- Must have documented success building client relationships. Bachelor’s Degree (BSEE, BSCE, BSCS) is preferred, but not a “deal breaker”
- We are interviewing consistent quota busters
- Ability to travel35-50%