Position: Senior Regional Sales Manager
Location: East Coast
Compensation: $125K-$150K Base $250K-$300K OTE plus company benefit package
Our client is a well-funded early market leader start-up and is looking for a Senior Regional Sales Manager for numerous U.S. regions.
In this role, you will be doing your part to keep our nation safe by promoting the sale of our cutting edge securitytechnology within targeted critical infrastructure accounts.
You'll enable customers to define, develop, and deploy next generation OT Cyber Security solutions for their Industrial Environment. As a Senior Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building your client base in your assigned region. This position can be located in Atlanta, New York, Washington D.C., Boston, or any major city in the Eastern U.S.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Working remotely to drive Net New sales opportunities and develop market for given territory
· Achieve quarterly and annual revenue and growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring the status of these goals; take necessary action to ensure sales targets are achieved
· Research and develop relationships with organizations in our key target markets (Critical Infrastructure) to identify cybersecurity needs and identify key individuals at potential client companies
· Personally oversee and be the primary point-of-contact for your customers, qualify and analyze customer needs and continually provide solutions.
· Engage Partners as well as Sales Engineering team in closing deals with key accounts and influence business initiatives for future success within the region
· Design strategic sales plans using competitive analysis, customer segmentation plans, and strategic product positioning
· Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy
· Helping protect your country’s critical infrastructure
· 7-10+ years of direct sales within a sales organization (preferably within cybersecurity or Industrial Controls or SCADA environments) closing complex deals.
· Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
· Excellent communication skills: own messaging and be able to A/B test different approaches to senior executives and other stakeholders in the buying chain
· Experience in Cyber Security – advantage Experience in Cyber Security within Critical Infrastructure? – Bigger advantage
· Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo, and verbal communication skills required.