Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.Old Navy – a brand for everyone a place for you!
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President
Terms of employment: full time, 12months term
Location of work: 60 Bloor Street West, Suite 1501, M4W 3B8, Toronto ON. M4W 3B8
Salary: $272,000 USD
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy. Also eligible for Group Health and Dental Benefits.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
As a Senior Regional Director, you provides strategic guidance + direction, beyond own country, to support the growth of the business within the entire brand. You lead a business comprised of a Regional Director, (SR) District Managers and a regional support team. You create an environment that drives high performance, operational excellence, customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability through leading and empowering your team in execution of all brand initiatives. You are responsible for bringing the brand field strategy to life through the Country/Regional plan to increase and constantly improve the entire brand and country business, while reducing the amount of variability between districts, as measured by theP&L and otherfinancialreports.
- ·You are a part of the Field Senior Leadership team and lead stores in Canada.
- ·You see common ground and sources of agreement between self and diverse multiple stakeholders, in order to influence more broadly and effectively to the best for all.
- ·You actively contribute to the broader organization or team and shows others how their objectives align with own.
- ·You collaborate across channels, with Field and HQ business partners, to build high performance in the brand and country.
- ·You advocate on behalf of Canada to ensure the proper tools, processes and resources are aligned to achieve commercial success.
- ·You actively pursue details about the marketplace and customers, acting onthis information to improve the customer experience and improve profitability
- ·You build a talent pipeline by developing enterprise and brand talent through proactive recruitment, selection, development, succession planning and networking.
- ·Leads and inspires team to be: product obsessed, customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented.
- ·Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
- ·Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- ·Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs, establish financial and administrative controls, formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall personnel planning.
- ·Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
- ·Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- ·Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- ·In partnership with the Senior Field and Regional Leadership teams, develop and execute a Brand and Regional operational plan to achieve and exceed short and long term business, people, and financial objectives, including ownership of the P&L for region.
- ·Build a high performing team and bench that achieve business goals and create an environment with conditions for success.
- ·Deliver operational excellence - continually innovating, optimizing productivity and driving efficiencies which impact the customer experience.
- ·Grow people’s capabilities to build a talent pipeline for the country and Brand.
- ·Effectively communicate with direct reports and cross functional partners to advocate for the brand and regional business.
- ·Provide learnings and feedback to HQ, Senior Leadership, Regional team and direct reports to improve processes and performance.
- ·Lead brand projects.
- ·Demonstrated ability to provide sales leadership, drive results, coach and develop direct reports, collaborate and lead execution through others.
- ·Demonstrated ability to continually embrace challenges, take risks, learn fast and welcome change.
- ·Demonstrated ability to actively learn and immediately apply learnings into decisions and behaviors.
- ·Minimum 5+ years of executive level management experience in retail is required.
- ·Flexible to work days, nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- ·Must have multi-unit, high volume, highly complex business leadership experience.
- ·Ability to travel as required by business, including overnight.
- ·Passionate about fashion
KEY BENEFITS :
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet.
- Company paid vacation, sick days, float and bereavement days *
- Maternity leave top up. *
- Employee retirement savings plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees eligible to receive health, dental, disability and life insurance. *
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee family assistance program.
*For eligible employees
The Canada benefits listed above do not constitute fundamental terms of the employment contract, and are subject to employee eligibility and employer discretion. The company reserves the right to amend or eliminate these benefits from time to time at its sole discretion.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.