You love working with teens. You’re strategic, quick on your feet and you like your job to change every day. You’re not the kind of person who wants to sit behind a desk. You have an infectious personality and you love getting others to join you in changing the world. You won’t settle for the status quo. You're a problem solver and you're good at juggling multiple priorities at once while keeping a focus on all-star customer service.
We’re a global network of passionate professionals excited to make a difference in the lives of Jewish teens. We are the Jewish community’s largest and fastest growing pluralistic platform for reaching and inspiring Jewish teens during the school-year with 600 teen-led local chapters and over 100 weekend retreats along with a plethora of summer experiences including Israel visits, global travel programs and leadership camps. We work as a strong and inclusive team and every day is different by design. We are fast-paced, high energy and results driven.
What you’ll get to do as our Senior Regional Director:
• Manage staff and teens to create impactful, fun and dynamic programs.
• Mentor teens and deliver leadership training.
• Assist with fundraising efforts and relationship building
• Manage and train volunteers.
• Manage a member recruitment process that expands the pipeline of prospects, aligns stakeholders, and prepares teens to invite other teens to join BBYO.
• Coordinate and execute large scale regional conventions and community-wide events.
• Manage program budgets and calendars.
• Seek out and develop relationships with parents, alumni and community partners to mobilize more people to grow BBYO, and drive metrics.
• Participate in organizational projects, teams, and summer programs as assigned to expand the movement and strengthen teen leadership.
• Attend summer camp (but this time you’re in charge!) as you lead teen leadership programs.
• Flex your creative muscles by executing new and noteworthy programming.
What you’ll learn as our Senior Regional Director:
• How to run a small business as you develop others skills in budgeting, membership, marketing, sales, HR and event planning.
• How to analyze and track data to drive decision making.
• Global thinking as you work with an international team across organizational and geographical boundaries.
• Influence and leadership acumen as you inspire others to action.
• Relationship building as you network with and travel to other BBYO communities.
• 5+ years of work experience.
• A Bachelor's Degree or higher.
• Management experience preferred.
• Ability to travel as needed and to staff a summer leadership program at a location in the U.S. for 2-3 weeks each summer.
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship.