The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Coordinating with practice groups to draft post-employment ads
- Conducting initial interviews with office associate, paralegal and summer associate candidates
- Assisting with planning and coordinating Summer Associate Program
- Acting as a liaison with law schools; including registering for on-campus interviews and coordinating recruiting events for law school students
- Analyzing on-campus/fall recruiting information and preparing summary of data
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with VI Recruit or other ATS preferred
- Strong focus on client service and responsiveness
- Ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and collaborate with team members
- Ability to work accurately and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to respond timely to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to attend marketing events that may require prolonged standing.