About the team
You will join a brand new team that is at the center of Zillow's effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
About the role
Our mission at Zillow is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world. We are growing Zillow Offers in Phoenix and we want you to use your amazing people sleuthing skills to identify the best of the best! We seek out both active and passive candidates to join the ranks of Zillow Offers.
You will thrive here if you are an exceptional listener, curious about people, creative problem-solver and cultivator of lasting relationships. Simply stated you are a known connector.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively align candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful. On this team thinking about things in new ways is strongly supported.
- Naturally, you excel at building relationships and understanding the necessity of cultivating these relationships with hiring managers and your team.
- You are resourceful. You design and execute recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent.
- You own it. You take responsibility for the entire recruiting process. You uncover the needs of your hiring managers, create a clear profile and job description, execute a sourcing plan and deliver the talent they need to help their organization thrive.
- You are coachable. You know enough to recognize there is still more to learn and you desire to be part of a culture of learning.
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience as a full life-cycle recruiter in a high volume environment
- Move Fast. Think Big. Thrives in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment
- A natural leader who regularly coaches and mentors both peers and clients, providing thoughtful guidance to the recruiting strategy and process
- Confident in communication and interaction with executive leaders
- Creative approach to sourcing and maintaining a solid pipeline of sales talent. Stays abreast of trends, developments, and changes within the industry
- Knows how and when to leverage relationships to solve problems and meet objectives
- Demonstrates an ability to comprehend the nuances and responsibilities of each job description and effectively ask questions to vet candidate viability
- Willing to make 50 calls a day to potential candidates
- Can work within recruiting software such as WorkDay, SmashFly, and Textio, or similar platforms to streamline recruiting efforts
- Accountable to self and team with a sense of humor