At West Monroe Partners we pursue world class talent. The talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and a top performer within their current organization. It’s our job as a Talent Acquisition function to skillfully hunt, engage and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within West Monroe. To be successful in this role you must be adept at identifying key sources, mapping and profiling competitive talent, and building a healthy pipeline. You must be strategic and partner with the recruiting team and your clients through brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches to getting world class talent in the door.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to support our Dallas Office with a focus on partnering with our Customer Experience, Mergers & Acquisitions, Operations Excellence, and Technology Consulting practices. The ideal candidate thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up his/her sleeves, work hard and have fun. This person enjoys a little ambiguity now and then and will do what it takes to get the job done.
What will you be doing?
· You will be accountable for enhancing the recruitment team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and hire top talent for the Dallas office
· You will partner with your clients to develop search strategies, create position profiles, and build target lists within the Dallas metropolitan area
· You will engage with passive candidates through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. You will source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals. You will source directly into target list companies and industries to identify, qualify and develop candidates
· You will leverage our ATS and other technology platforms to maintain and present reports which include talent insights for all sourcing and recruitment activity
· You will review and screen applicants, share detailed recommendation with Hiring Managers, and arrange follow-up interviews as necessary
· You will proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects that may become, or lead to, potential candidates for future searches
· You will effectively manage the candidate process including assessments, interview coordination, and offer negotiation
· You will interact with and build successful partnerships with hiring managers
· You will act as part of or lead a team driving forward new strategies in the areas of Employer Branding, Candidate Experience, Diversity & Inclusion, Technology Platforms, Reporting & Talent Insights.
· You will represent WMP in the local market to increase brand awareness in key talent pools
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7+ years of experience developing and executing candidate generation strategies with high quality candidates
· Demonstrated Sourcing/Head Hunting Success and Recruiting experience within consulting
· Extensive knowledge of cold calling, networking and internet research techniques
· Versed in Boolean logic, name generation, applicant tracking systems, etc.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
· Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
· Excellent communication and client service management and relationship building skills
· Project management experience
· Knowledge of the consulting landscape in the greater Dallas metropolitan area is a plus
· Ability to travel 20%