The Senior Recruiting Specialist will provide recruiting support for our Corporate Finance, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit and Legal departments.
We are looking for a seasoned recruiter to partner with management and executives to identify, attract, evaluate and select professionals for the Bank. The recruiter should have an eye for talent and a deep understanding of recruiting for complex and critical roles. Building relationships, influencing and creative problem solving are keys to success.
- Full-cycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt positions, to include sourcing, interviewing, extending offers, etc.
- Serve as a consultative partner to hiring managers and HR business partners throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide a high level of customer service to candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Track, analyze, and report information to hiring managers regarding candidate status, pipelines, recruiting trends, etc.
- Document and track recruiting efforts in our ATS per the Bank’s compliance guidelines to mitigate risk to the Bank.
First Citizens Bank is a growing, family controlled bank. Consider joining a talent organization where you can build a career and make a difference!
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 6 years in recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years in recruiting for exempt and non- exempt positions.
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with skill and diplomacy.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of recruiting related laws, regulations, policies, practices and the ability to ensure compliance.
- Possess working knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) programs, policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Word and Excel as well as Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree.
- Experience recruiting in the banking/financial industry.
- Experience recruiting for accounting and risk roles.
Job ID #: 28938