Position Description Overview
The Senior Recruiter will manage recruiting activities, initiatives and strategies for varied levels of talent within a variety of organizations and functions of First Data. In consultation with business and HR leadership, the Recruiter develops recruitment strategies to generate pro-active and real time candidate pipelines in alignment with business goals and key initiatives. They will also manage and execute on full life-cyclerecruiting.
- Employ creative sourcing to include: direct recruiting, self-driven research, prospecting and referral sourcing into target companies, job boards, associations, targeted email campaigns, and social networking both internally and externally.
- Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing/candidate generation, cold calling, marketing, research, interviewing, assessments, presentation, negotiation and closing.
- Perform Talent Acquisition Planning with Hiring Managers and provides consultation to make effective hiring decisions.
- Leads task force and talent networking events to effectively raise and evangelize talent.
- Think laterally across First Data organizations, brokering and cross-promoting talent and leveraging relationships across all functions.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and business trends and constantly imbed creative practices into on-going recruitment.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Human Resources, 4-6 years experience, or equivalent.
- Ability to build compelling business cases, and execute flawlessly in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Must think and act broadly, across traditional functional and business units.
- Be constantly engaged to network, generate, share, leverage and promote talent for the success of the organization.
- Superb communication skills required and sales aptitude/background a plus but not required.
- Consultative approach
- Excellent presentational speaking skills.
- Skilled at cold calling and building quick rapport with candidates and hiring managers.
- Ability to present a compelling value proposition.
- Demonstrated research interest and analytical skills.
- Experience in using Taleo Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience and demonstrated experience in direct sourcing.
- Demonstrated success with individual contributor up to Director-level Recruiting; high volume recruiting experience is a plus.
- Ability to synthesize complex business information and processes with excellent customer service background.
- Staffing, Hiring, Selection
- Human Resources Consulting
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Sourcing Candidates
- Screening Candidates
- Diversity Recruiting