ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX Labs is leading the way in hardware devices and consumables in an emerging $1B industry and we’re looking for a lead Senior Recruiter to help drive us through our next stage of growth.
You will be a full cycle recruiter, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for most levels and functions across the company. On top of being organized and driven, you will develop lasting relationships with hiring managers and candidates while managing the recruiting process end-to-end. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves a challenge, and can thrive in a startup culture.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful small-stage company and help shape the team and culture going forward.
- Ensure the best candidateexperience, end to end, in the full recruiting life cycle
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and HR to deeply understand hiring needs
- Proactively keep teams properly informed throughout the entire acquisition process
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Shareand exchange information with all levels of management.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent.
- Supporting functional leads in outlining and then drafting job descriptions that align closely with both the required work product and the company’s values
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Continue to refine and improve closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Review, revise and optimize agreements with any contingency or retained search firms
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns (ROI) in an effort to maximize results, and adjust future activities to reflect key learnings
- Daily management of our applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure 100% data integrity
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, including C level recruiting and hiring
- Must have experiencerecruiting in-house, preferably in a fast-growing startup
- Proven experience in building out a robust and efficient recruiting machine
- Experience in building and implementing programs
- Organizing and facilitating onsite and offsite recruiting events
- Excellent “matchmaking” skills; ability to connect candidates with the right opportunities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to understand different perspectives/motivations, and use that understanding to help each candidate determine if PAX is the best place for them
- Ultimate team player; willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Keen sense of discretion and sound judgment
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs doing
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Mac applications, ATS (Greenhouse experience is a plus), Google applications suite and cloud-based computing
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on PAX products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the world’s greatest cities.