The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full recruitment life cycle and acts as a brand ambassador for LG's TN Factory. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. The Senior Recruiter builds relationships with hiring managers while developing diverse recruitment sources. The primary but not limited scope of the position is recruiting all levels of positions for the designated business group.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy to ensure overall good communication, as well as, a smooth recruiting process.
- Manage requisition load and full life-cycle recruiting process across a functional group which can range from 30-35 requisitions at a given time
- Responsible for recruiting both entry level line operators, mid level Supervisor, Analyst, and Associates as well as Manager/Director level positions in Operations, R&D, Finance and Engineering positions.
- Utilize exceptionally innovative sourcing techniques and leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, cold calling, and establishing a network of talent and resources.
- Will develop sourcing plans to fill open positions and strategies to create a consistent source of "warm" candidates for certain positions
- Work with hiring managers and HR Business Partner to create job descriptions.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking/Social Media sites using Boolean searches and other innovative search tools.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Manage applicant flow within ATS; source, screen resumes/candidates, coordinate interviews (may include travel, hotel accommodations), prepare candidates for interviews, providing logistical information, interview schedule and other information as needed.
- Interview and facilitate/participate in selection decision process, verifying references, prepare offers and issue offer letters.
- Ensure recruitment efforts are conducted in a manner that is unbiased and compliant with OFCCP requirements and all other applicant tracking requirements. Will also facilitate interviewing and hiring best practices, policies and laws.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience; with at least five (5) years of experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment.
- Preferred experience in the Home Appliance industry.
- Experience working with an ATS is required; Taleo Business Edition is a plus
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques; specifically Linked In Recruiter, and the ability to research new recruiting sources as well as conducting complex Boolean searches for pipe-lining and sourcing is required
- A proven track record of partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process is required as is the ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting work
- Fluency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Ability to travel local and internationally.