Korn Ferry is searching for a Senior Recruiter to support our RPO clients in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment. The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
Key AccountabilitiesKey Responsibilities:
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & ExperienceRequired Skills:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- 5+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- 7+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 3+ years of Life Science or Pharmaceutical recruitment experience.