Join our team at Konecranes and let your recruiting talents shine. We are looking for a confident Sr. Recruiter that will put their best efforts into full lifecycle corporate recruiting. In this position, you will be responsible for helping our company grow by sourcing the best qualified candidates across the Region Americas.
- Lead recruiting efforts respective to your aligned business areas.
- Sources talent and maintain an active presence in the development of a strong candidate pipeline.
- Maintain pipelines for twenty or more positons on a daily basis
- Identify unique and non-traditional sourcing avenues for finding candidates.
- Develop leading-edge methods to attract strategic and diverse talent.
- Build and maintain talent network of potential candidates through proactive marketing and on-going relationship management.
- Interact with internal and external recruiting teams to fill niche skilled positions.
- Responsible for diversity goals and meeting diversity hiring initiatives.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences resulting in high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Participate in and lead special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessments, interviewing techniques, internal transitioning plans, software upgrades and marketing activities.
- Represent company at recruiting events, career fairs, expos etc.
- Tracking and managing recruiting reports, participate in meetings, present ideas and strategies.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- 5+ Years corporate recruiting or a mix of corporate and agency experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing media and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Strong relationship building with upper management within multiple departments.
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System and updating status in real time.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, with competency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated initiative (self-motivated/self-starter)
- Detail orientated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degreepreferred. Prior equivalent recruiting experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.