Hearst Magazines is redefining what it means to work in publishing. Our talent ranges from video producers, award winning writers, advertising salespeople to Python developers. We are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us find superior talent. '
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced agency environment, with heavy emphasis on sourcing. Ideally, you have a strong background in technical recruiting, but enjoy working with other hiring teams as well.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manage 10+ open, full time requisitions encompassing multiple departments and disciplines.
- Development of recruitment strategies based on the requirements of open requisitions and hiring managers.
- Manage candidates through full life cycle recruitment process. Consult, source, identify, qualify, present, coordinate, follow-up, disposition.
- Candidate sourcing: national, local and niche job postings; trade, regional and local associations; industry networks and tradeshows; recruitment networks; candidate databases, employee referrals and social networking.
- Prequalify or pre-screen candidates for presentation to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interview schedules
- Identify, discuss and negotiate candidate compensation requirements.
- Maintain requisition and applicant activity and status in web-based applicant tracking system per regulatory and company guidelines.
- Manage third party recruiters as necessary.
- Provide weekly recruiting metrics and updates to HR team and client groups
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- 4+ years of recruiting in the digital field
- Interactive Marketing or Advertising Agency industry experience required.
- Prior experience working within a staffing agency highly desired
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong business acumen: professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent relationship building and client services focused.
- Ability to multi task under tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience working with MS Office applications and web based applicant tracking systems.