- Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs.
- Works with hiring leader to document requirements of job openings.
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes tosupport a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring leader in developing new hirecompensation package/offers.
- May conduct employment background checks.
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet websiterepresentatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
- May develop, support and maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
- Professionals at the higher levels may specialize in technical recruitingand/or highly-specialized executive searches.
- May also assist with the immigration process and administration as a liaison with immigration attorneys.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.