Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to takerisks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.The Sr.Recruiter ofPortfolio Search will deliver the Talent Sourcing + Acquisition Strategy for critical + complex roles globally. Inpartnership with the business + Talent Acquisition leaders, they will deliver the right talent, at the right time and in an efficient way.Critical + Complex Roles.This role leads external searches in support of securing the right talent for our critical + complex roles throughout Gap Inc. This requires a high level of engagement with senior leaders and has direct responsibility for ensuring the right acquisition strategies are delivered against our critical + complex roles. This role requires discipline, speed, a drive for results and a high-level of communication tailored to the search.Leadership + Personal Attributes.Self-starter who loves to learn about the marketplace and how that can create advantage for Gap Inc. Motivated to teach + build individual + organizational capability in sourcing and candidate development, and activelyshares this knowledge for the benefit of the Talent Acquisition Community. Ability to scale strategies + execution in a dynamic business environment; generally, sees opportunities vs road blocks; strong written + verbal communication skills. Leverages data and innovation to drive results, and is meticulous in their use of our candidate relationship managementdatabase, in fact they don’t make a move without it.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and working with senior level talent in critical/complex roles; preferred mix of search firm and in-house experiences and working with the design/creative/marketing/entertainment/fashion/media industry
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold callingexperience
- Strategic Planning: strong strategic thinking skills + experience building strategic plans; enjoys problem solving
- Curiosity: seeks a broad base of information and insight in order to grow + remain current on what’s shaping culture
- Business Acumen: a student of the business and ensures Talent strategies + plans are focused on driving necessary business outcomes
- Results: proven track record of delivering results individually + within a team
- Collaboration & Influencing: builds + fosters product working relationships across the organization and constantly looks for ways to import and export best practices
- Demonstrated confidence in a variety of settings
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service and work in a large team environment
- Ability to travel for recruiting trips and industry events
Location: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta, Columbus, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC, Seattle
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.