MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
MathWorks recruiters enjoy a broad and exciting role with opportunities to add value across all facets of our business. In addition to leading the full hiring process, we challenge recruiters to commit to specific project areas to help drive innovation and improvement. Accordingly, we look for recruiters who value quality over quantity, are eager to dig into what we do and why, who want to learn and invest, and who continuously look for ways to make a difference.
In this role, we're seeking a recruiter who has demonstrated experience driving projects specifically related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) outreach, engagement, and sourcing, to expand our footprint and help reinforce and strengthen our existing team efforts.
- Lead efforts to find, attract, and hire top talent with backgrounds in various fields.
- Create and implement innovative sourcing methodologies to meet current and anticipated staffing needs using traditional advertising and networking, social media campaigns, and e-marketing via CRM systems.
- Provide consultative advice and coaching to your hiring managers throughout the process including the final hiring decision and offer negotiation - build credible and longstanding relationships.
- Collaborate with your teammates and become involved in various recruiting-related projects.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes.
- Leverage your existing contacts and prior experience in DEI outreach and partnership development to help promote MathWorks as an employer of choice with new organizations, institutions, and at diversity events.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with recruiting competencies
- Experience with recruiting tools
- This role requires prior experience driving projects specifically related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) outreach.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- A great sense of humor is required!