It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are searching for a Senior Recruiter that will support professional level roles within the Global Data & Analytics (GDA) organization. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for turning the business strategy into an actionable recruiting strategy and building proactive recruiting plans to address critical talent gaps, helping the organization assess and select talent for both today’s and tomorrow’s business needs and ultimately creating competitive advantage in the business and talent marketplace. The position requires extensive proactive recruitment and sourcing strategies.
- Consult with senior business and HR leaders on critical talent gaps and drive an effective and efficient talent strategy in support of the business.
- Understand the US GD&A business strategy, consult on the overall aligned talent strategy.
- Drive a strong talent assessment process and rigor.
- Proactively share market and competitive intelligence to inform talent, business and organizational design decisions.
- Present ongoing requisition updates both written and verbally to the HR Business Partner, Controller and Business leaders.
- Network, source and build a talent pipeline with industry leaders assess them and ultimately attract the highest skilled and credentialed professionals to join Cigna.
- Be the primary negotiator and closer with selected candidates.
- He/she will also create a diversity sourcing strategy for the designated business groups; this includes building strong external partnerships with diverse associations.
- Screen, evaluate and qualify candidates, including conducting in-depth candidate interviews to develop a deep understanding of candidate qualifications and competencies.
- Provide written candidate profiles and search status reports and provide counsel regarding the interview process as well as the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
- Partner with other HR partners, as appropriate, to ensure that Cigna is able to attract the necessary talent for today and tomorrow. This includes with specific focus in areas of Business Analytics, Data Science and Data Measurement and Reporting.
- Provide substantive and competency-based feedback to all unsuccessful candidates. Ensure an exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Maintain understanding of innovative recruitment tools, technologies and best practices.
- Constantly evaluate overall service delivery portfolio to ensure a robust sourcing and hiring strategy.
- Ensure consistency in how we market and position Cigna, working to evolve our online and visual standards for advertisement and communications in support of establishing the company as a premiere employer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years direct, relevant and recent experience in recruiting mid-level professionals & managers required. Extensive recruiting experience in data and analytics, IT, finance and/or directly related field.
- Strong networks and affiliations in data and analytics field with industry connections.
- Proven success as a professional recruiter that requires 80-100% direct sourcing.
- Exceptional assessment and interviewing skills, candidate presentation and selection methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting complex offers, coupled with strong offer closing and negotiation skills.
- Experienced in building comprehensive sourcing strategies and strong sourcing experience for niche professional level roles.
- Experience in both a corporate environment and a search firm experience preferred.
- Ability to work successfully in an environment with high visibility and the ability to manage complex and sensitive situations independently.
- Track record of flawless execution and a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand environment with tight deliverables.
- Superb organizational and follow-up skills; ability to prioritize and process a high volume of work for multiple team members while maintaining the highest quality.
- Experience working with executives and teams.
- Sound judgment, discretion and influencing skills required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database systems required.
- Knowledge of web-based candidate tracking system management and reporting preferred (Workday a strong plus).
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.