One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. We're on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
On January 31, 2020 we marked a milestone with our public listing on Nasdaq, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we're building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive. The Opportunity
As a member of the one of the most inventive recruiting teams in America, you will have the opportunity to partner with many of our corporate leaders to shape the recruitment strategy at One Medical. As a full cycle recruiter, you will have autonomy and ownership over all things recruiting for the business verticals you support, including developing and driving the talent strategy, and using data to continuously iterate and improve.
There will also be opportunities to support and design impactful programs in areas such as Talent Branding, Referral programs, D&I initiatives, Interview Training, University Recruiting, and more.
If you are driven by helping others succeed, passionate about perfecting your craft, and looking for an opportunity to meaningfully and materially improve consumer healthcare, we would love to connect with you. What you'll work on:Managing candidates throughout hiring process:
Managing and partnering with Hiring Managers:
- Develop networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens, sets expectations about the particular role and process, and effectively positions One Medical
- Have effective pre offer calls and offer calls
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and acts as a partner and advocate throughout hiring process
- Meet all time bound SLA's to ensure a superior candidate experience
Managing administrative process for full-cycle recruiting:
- Work with hiring managers to partner on talent search - obtain needed information to execute the req, provide timely updates, share information and give advice on what is needed to close candidates
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes
- Be an advocate for candidates/stakeholders and give feedback when needed
- Ensure the necessary process is completed and documented to manage full-cycle recruiting. This may include but is not limited to ensuring that interviewers submit feedback, managing the offer process, conducting reference checks, assisting with the immigration process.
- Ensure that all steps are properly executed and documented in our talent systems (Greenhouse, Workday, TalentWall, etc)
- Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools
Not required, but it would be great if you also have:
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting: source-to-hire
- 2+ years experience supporting corporate functions business verticals
- Strong direct sourcing skills
- A proven ability to think critically and problem-solve to develop scalable and maintainable solutions
- An unwavering drive to deliver a candidate-first experience
- Evidence of success hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types
- The ability to attentively listen to others and adjust to fit the audience and the message
- A meticulous attention to detail, never letting things fall through the cracks.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Familiarity with recruiting in an OFCCP environment
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.