Tracking Code 4131-094
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting the best and brightest future talent across all agency disciplines.
The Senior Recruiter for McCann Health will be responsible for:
- All phases of the recruiting and hiring cycle, including consulting with hiring managers to understand needs, developing a recruiting strategy, providing regular updates for and consulting with hiring teams, evaluating candidates, guiding teams on selections, extending offers and closing positions.
- Understand and optimize social media for posting positions.
- Ensure all positions are filled within established metrics. Continuously explore alternative staffing, sourcing, and selection techniques to align with industry best practices.
- Analyze recruiting policies and practices recommending changes as appropriate. Prepare and distribute accurate and timely monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Partner with and provide guidance to Hiring Managers on writing effective job descriptions, researching market appropriate rates, utilizing proper interview techniques, and compliance with state, federal and company guidelines.
- Manage recruiting vendors, temporary staffing needs, agencies and accounts, negotiate pricing/terms and review invoices.
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively attract, evaluate, network and hire the best candidates.
- Manage the hiring process by acting as an advocate for both managers and candidates, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through, and provide coaching to hiring managers.
- Pipeline prospective candidates for future hiring needs.
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of HCP, DTC and OTC space
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching interviewers and scaling hiring processes
- History of collaboration and making intelligent hiring decisions
- Outstanding service, negotiation and closing skills