Job ID 2009
We are seeking a highly-motivated Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in support of an internal client base. As a strategic business partner you will; design and deliver strategies centered on attracting and hiring highly skilled technical talent; identify best practices in attracting and closing candidates, and recommend sourcing tools, techniques, and technologies to build talent communities.
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting activity.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients and candidates.
- Provide timely progress updates on prospecting, interview and placement activity.
- Ensure smooth transition post-hire and assess hiring manager and new hire satisfaction.
- Clearly define position requirements, ensure search requests are clearly defined to include key responsibilities, requirements,reporting structure, compensation and interview process.
- Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment by conducting a personal interview.
- Maintain creative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for client.
- Effectively apply diverse staffing methodology and promote standards.
- Create and execute project work plans to manage recruiting initiatives.
- Quickly grasp and present solutions to complex recruiting requirements and issues.
- Escalate and resolves issues in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate the work-flow processing using available systems/tools.
- Provide training to hiring managers and recruiters on a variety of Talent Acquisition topics.
- Minimum 6+ years of full life-cycle recruiting of a variety of technical positions.
- A strong understanding of creative sourcing techniques.
- Must have superior customer service skills, excellent active listening, consulting, and project management skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking management, EEOC and federal and state employment laws.
- Strong networking skills and desire to attend networking events such a technology and government networking events.
- A natural curiosity about technology.
- Strong proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Must have experience recruiting technical skill-sets with clearances from Secret to Top Secret.
- Desire to work on talent acquisition projects such as; Employee Referral Program, Alumni Program, Summer Internship, etc.
- Must have experience with applicant tracking systems (iCIMS is preferred).
Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree is required. Professional memberships are highly desirable.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 and 2016 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed tocrafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteranstatus, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an E-Verify employer.