The Seattle office of Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking a Senior Real Estate / Hospitality Attorney. The successful candidate will have:
- 15 – 20years of experience
- A portable book of business
- Extensive experience in a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including management agreements, financing, and real property sales, acquisitions and development
- Emphasis on hotel and mixed use property transactions, preferred
- License to practice law in Washington State
GSB values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.