The Sr. Rapid Application Developer will develop and maintain internal and client-facing applications in the OutSystems environment. They will Interact with Business Analysts and Project Managers to implement applications using Agile methodology. The Sr. Rapid Application Developer will set standards for and provide guidance to Jr. Rapid Application Developers.
This opportunity is open to remote or working from one of the HORNE offices.
- Develop functional components including pages, processes and custom UI
- Oversee Rapid Application Development (RAD) core team
- Set RAD best practices and standards for core team and business area teams
- Coordinate with external RAD implementation partners for large projects
- Interpret business requirements and delineate “logical” next steps
- Understand the User Experience (UX) goals of business requirements and provide feedback relative to development approach
- Conduct basic data modeling and enforce proper referential integrity constraints
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- At least 8 years of experience building business process and web applications
- At least 3 years of experience with Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools such as OutSystems, Appian, Pega, or MS Power Apps.
- OutSystems experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of full stack development and SDLC best practices
- Understanding of best practices for web application security
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- OutSystems Certification: Associate Web Developer or Higher
- Competency with Microsoft SQL
- Competency with Object Oriented Programing
- Proficiency with web services (REST and SOAP)
- Proficiency with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio