Epsilon Systems C5I (https://www.epsilonsystems.com/c5i) is focused on software development and systems engineering for complex command, control, intelligence and combat systems. We are seeking a Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer with at least 10 years of experience to support a wide array of engineering activities for cutting-edge Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technologies in Dahlgren, VA. If you have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment – read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide RF systems design, integration, testing, and repair of surface and airborne systems.
- Apply advanced RF engineering knowledge to develop and implement creative solutions.
- Perform technical analysis on RF systems performance.
- Test and measure RF components and integrated devices.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or
- technical discipline.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience with RF systems design, integration, testing, and repair of both surface and airborne systems. Demonstrated experience with assuring technical, project schedules, quality, and cost objectives are met.
- Specialized experience with all of the following systems: MERLIN, HPOI-A, Banshee V1/V2 Systems.
- Applied skills in audio, IF, Video, and RF subsystems, testing, design, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to perform electrical engineering or applicable experience in a related field.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of business users and management.
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, and walk.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required