We are seeking a highly motivated Senior R&D Specialist to join the Immuno-Oncology team at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals as we make transformational advances in harnessing the power of the immune system to fight cancer. The position will involve using complex histological and pharmacodynamic studies to reveal potential target expression and investigate the mechanism of action of novel immuno-oncology therapeutics. This role will be deeply involved in the development of cutting-edge therapeutics including bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates and CAR-T cells. You will work closely with other team members and collaborators to advance programs spanning from initial target discovery to support of ongoing clinical stage therapeutics. See More
As a Senior R&D Specialist, a typical day may include the following:
- Independent execution of large and sophisticated immunohistochemistry (IHC) assays, including the use of high-throughput Ventana and Leica autostainer platforms
- RNA in-situ hybridization (ISH) based assays and familiarity with modern platforms such as RNAscope.
- Histological tissue processing, microtomy, cryosectioning and H&E staining of human and non-human tissues
- Development and characterization of novel antibodies and probes for IHC and ISH assays
- Scanning of slides and assembly of images in PowerPoint and other formats for presentation
- Basic analysis of images and frequent collaboration with members of Pathology
- Performing cell culture and multi-parameter flow cytometry and ELISA based assays
This role may be for you if:
- You have proven histology skills and a desire to further expand and develop your skill set and knowledge of the immuno-oncology drug development process.
- You are detail-oriented, have strong time management skills and the ability to advance multiple projects simultaneously.
- You possess the drive and desire to troubleshoot and think outside the box to solve complex problems.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to work as part of a diverse team.
To be considered for this role, you must have a BS + 8 years of experience or a MS + 5 years of experience in a relevant scientific discipline (Immunology, Oncology, Molecular/Cell Biology) and laboratory experience (in academia or industry). Experience in the research and development of targeted cancer therapeutics including antibodies and CAR-T cells is an advantage. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills including the ability to manage and record details of several complex projects simultaneously.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Valid through: 4/22/2021