$80K — $100K *
– Work collaboratively with the technology and business teams to develop an understanding of complex financial markets, products, and strategies.
– Analyze financial market data to identify patterns and potential opportunities.
– Develop forecasts and building predictive and profitable trading models.
– Explore and work with industry leading software and research tools.
– Work alongside industry experts in the fields of technology and quantitative finance.
– Lead/mentor junior team members.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– Take ownership of and leading projects from start to finish.
– 5-15 years of relevant experience.
– Futures Asset Class and High Frequency experience preferred.
– Must have direct experience with a Buy-Side firm.
– Knowledge of programming concepts (C++ preferred but not required).
– Experience actively building pr
Valid through: 7/17/2020
$150K — $200K
14 days ago