Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement plans to accomplish program objectives which supportschedule and meet contract objectives. Work with blue prints and mil specs in accordance with government or customer contract requirements. Monitor status of master plan and all related department plans and schedules to ensure milestones are accomplished. Identify problems in the program and assure a plan is developed, in coordination with other functional departments for implementing corrective action. Initiate corrective action, if necessary.
- Recommend manpower requirements to ensure the proper amount of resources are being applied for current and expected work and to assure on time delivery of products to the customer. Provide leadership on quality issues concerning both customers and internal programs to assure effective cause, corrective and preventative action. Monitor for continued effectiveness. Provide complex quote support and information based on contractual requirements.
- Participate in program reviews and product cell meetings. Provide recommendations for improved contractual performance. Serve as liaison between customers and management to ensure customer programmatic requirements, cost and schedules are maintained. Assist in the development and presentation of training programs, as necessary.
- Follow standard departmental and company procedures, as outlined by management. Maintain appropriate security clearance.
- Guide and assist lower level quality engineers.
Education: Broad knowledge of a general technical field such As quality assurance involving the use of a broad theoretical knowledge. BS degree in related engineering field. Working knowledge of computer required, measuring devices and instruments required.MUST be US Citizen.MUST have Electro-Mechanical Experience.
Experience: Over 7 years up to and including 10 years