If you share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge we want to talk to you. Sparta Systems is the Leader in Enterprise Quality Management Solutions (EQMS) and moving forward! As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will develop and execute automated and exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality of our Salesforce applications. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- 5 + years of working QA experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- 3 + years of hands-on test automation experience (Selenium)
- Experience working with GUI object recognition and customization
- Passion for quality, accuracy, thoroughness
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details
- Outstanding problem solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with Mobile testing and automation
- Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA and Confluence
Founded in 1994, Sparta Systems is the world’s premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software. We offer the solutions, analytics, and expertise that speed up quality and compliance. Companies in life sciences, consumer products, discrete manufacturing and more, rely on Sparta.
Sparta Systems Offers:
- Competitive salaries
- 401k and great benefits package
- An outstanding collaborative work environment in our state of the art facility
- Employee engagement programs such as Sparta Gives Back, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the leader