Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all automation and performance testing activities - planning, script design, test script generation/maintenance, performance test execution, report generation, results analysis, bottleneck analysis, defect generation and following up for closure.
- Drive continual improvement of the automation and performance testing process at the team level.
- Provide goals and objectives in alignment with the goals and objectives of the Test Manager, area Test Lead and in support of the overall organization's strategic vision.
- Contribute to developing and enhancing the automation framework as well as keeping it up to date with changes in functionality
- Apply performance testing tools and technologies to support the testing process and framework across an integrated Agile software development lifecycle.
- Participate in peer reviews of Test Engineers' test designs and is self-dire