Imprivata, the healthcare IT security company, provides healthcare organizations globally with a security and identity platform that delivers ubiquitous access, positive identity management, and multifactor authentication. Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. Today, over 6 million clinicians around the world use Imprivata for secure and convenient access. We enable healthcare securely by establishing trust between people, technology, and information to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving productivity and the patient experience.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is a member of Imprivata’s core Quality Engineering team that is responsible for advancing the Company’s OneSign and Confirm ID product lines for the healthcare market. This team is responsible for the development of Imprivata’s OneSign client components, which provides Multifactor Authentication and Single Sign-On services for applications, and secondary authentication for clinical and remote access workflows. This position is focused on testing features extending the product features on the client-server, Mobile and Cloud platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and improve test plans and test cases for product functionality.
- Work in partnership with peer engineers to create and execute test for all aspects of the product
- Continually update the existing test strategy based on new engineering specifications from release to release
- Identify areas for process improvements, and lead efforts to remediate any issues
- Stay current with researching new testing technologies and improving existing solutions
- Active participation in Requirements and Design reviews
- Build tools and scripts to facilitate automated testing (as necessary)
- Peer reviews of Test Plans and Test Cases
- Execution of both manual and automated functional and web services tests
- Partner closely and collaborate with other engineering teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ relevant QA experience
- Prior experience (1+ years) testing cloud-based applications (AWS, Azure, etc.) is required
- Solid understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience testing applications on several of the following platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile (preferably Scrum) environment
- Can lead and persuade others without authority in a team environment
- Can work independently as well as in a team environment with moderate supervision from manager or functional Lead
- Completed multiple release cycles and shipped products used by thousands of people
- Experience developing test automation tools and scripts
- Experience with biometrics and authentication is a plus
- Experience with healthcaretechnologies desirable
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.