Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
A Senior QA Analyst is responsible for quality of implemented software features - starting from initial definition through development and delivery. This role requires hands on collaboration, innovation and fresh thinking.
- QA focus points include data infrastructure and reporting validation and ensuring quality of the many web applications in our .NET environment, associated web services, Salesforce customizations and interfaces as well as production deployment.
- Assess adherence to requirements and develop customer-focused cases and test procedures
- Plan, create and manually execute functional and regression tests
- Consult in the creation of automated test scripts and plans.
- Execute and extend automated test cases
- Help identify root-causes of defects, determine trends and recommend solutions to system issues
- Research new technologies and recommend new test strategies/tools