Broadridge is hiring our next Senior Quality Assurance Analyst based out of our growing Kansas City, MO office. In this role you'll be primarily responsible for all aspects of the SDLC with a focus on Quality. You'll understand software architecture and possess the ability to design manual and automated testing solutions.
Under this function, you will develop and design automated testing frameworks, along with training and teaching automation development to the team. You will be capable of planning and resolving a wide variety of software testing issues independently.
You will work on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable QA factors. You're expected to use good judgment in developing and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining desired testing.
Are you passionate about new and innovative technology solutions? If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm based in Kansas City, we urge you to continue reading below.
- You'll debug software products through the use of systematic automated QA tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for Broadridge products.
- You'll be responsible for the development, modification, and execution of software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- You will develop and maintain automated scripts promoting reusable components and maintainability.
- You'll maintain documentation of test results to assist in the debugging and modification of software.
- You will analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- You'll consult with ICS Development software engineers in resolution of problems.
- You will provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of automated QA testing tools and computation software.
- You'll work with the business, QA and development teams to resolve any application issues found during execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Systems or related field and at least 5 years of Automated Script Development.
- 5+ years experience and understanding of QA Automation testing frameworks and processes
- 5+ Years experience with QA test practices, constructing test cases and plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience working within in a Quality Assurance group, with experiencing in test automation and DevOps.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in test automation using UFT or Selenium
- UFT experience in building object repositories, standard & custom checkpoints, parameterization, reusable functions, recovery scenarios, descriptive programming and API testing.
- Selenium experience with the experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Knowledge of VBScript, C#, Java, HTML, and SQL
- Experience using GIT or other Version Control Systems
- Basic understanding of CI/CD release management processes and how they integrate with quality checkpoints
- Experience developing, supporting, and/or testing web and mobile applications
- Understanding of the need for testing of security requirements
- Ability to understand API -- JSON and XML formats with experience using API testing tools like Postman or SoapUI.
- Familiarity with mobile testing using tools such as Appium, Browserstack or Sauce Labs
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written).'