As Senior Quality Analyst, you'll own the construction of the QA strategy for a feature team working across League of Legends, R&D, and other teams, to deliver value to millions of players. You'll join a multi-discipline team of developers and designers on a mission to improve the League of Legends player experience. As an experienced QA Analyst, you'll identify key metrics and provide up-to-date info around the quality status of any feature in development, while building a strategy to ensure effective and efficient test coverage. A true innovator, you'll find ways to blend standard QA practices with creative solutions that make use of the latest bug management resources and automation tech.
- A QA veteran: you have an in-depth understanding of both functional and subjective testing with a record of successful execution on previous projects
- Analytically adept: you've acquired plenty of experience executing regression, unit and integration tests, as well as using version control and bug database software to craft robust analysis
- A creative problem solver: you have an uncanny knack for arriving at solutions through unconventional methods and developing a plan to put them into action; you enable teams to explore and leverage the resources at their disposal to solve problems more efficiently
- Data informed: you understand not only how to collect data but how to distill it into the consumable info teams need; you can build a basic strategy to understand when and where to devote your time and that of your team to ensure the best outcome of your testing efforts
- Agile-enabled: you're experienced with Agile methodologies and know what to expect from a fast-moving development environment; you're able to turn on a dime to support new initiatives when business and development priorities shift
- A communicator: you're able to work with a wide variety of people and can effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback; you're not afraid of being vocal about concerns, you also know how to go about it in a diplomatic manner, and can adapt accordingly to whoever you are speaking with
- A Summoner: you know and play our game, League of Legends! As a community member, you’re able to speak out for our players, and drive results with them in mind
- Player-focused: You’re a gamer and spend the bulk of your time playing games. You have a passion for games that drives you to work tirelessly to deliver a high-quality experience to players. You empathize with the perspectives and plights of players and champion their needs
We’re looking for QA pros for a number of diverse teams at Riot that focus on different objectives and impact Riot in unique ways.
- Work with multiple individual contributors and cross discipline teams to help deliver awesome esports player value via lolesports (SaaS)
- Partner and mentor remote functional and automation teams to deliver new features and maintain existing features
- Define and implement process improvement to make esports sustainable and scaleable.
Social Play Team
- You’ll be part of the creation of exciting social features for League of Legends
- You’ll work with numerous disciplines to drive quality ownership across the software development life cycle
- You’ll proactively protect the player experience and deliver results in a high pressure, agile development environment
Content Efficiency Team
- Collaborate with developers across the company to identify and build the tools that Rioters need
- Drive quality improvements to Content Efficiency's development process
- Own the quality of Riot's developer tooling end-to-end
- Work with numerous disciplines to drive quality ownership across the software development life cycle
- Establish and execute team wide quality goals
- Be accountable as the quality owner of an area or product
- Identify and implement quality improvements to the team’s development process
- Partner with and mentor remote QA teams to ensure features are delivered at a high quality bar
- Identify and mitigate risks to feature delivery and product quality
- Assemble data to report on the quality of the product and update stakeholders.