Provides systems requirements analysis and associated verification and validation with respect to Quality, Safety, and Mission Assurance requirements, including appropriate flow-down for major suppliers. Analyzes supply chain management processes and data supporting requirements, traceability, and implementation throughout all levels of the supply chain. Performs technical evaluation of First Article Inspection (FAI) requirements imposed on the supply chain.
Identifies supplier best practices used to validate the flow of quality requirements from within the supply chain. Analyzes and offers solutions to reduce supply chain non-conformances and improve performance feedback, requirements definition, and flow-down. Identifies and eliminates non-value-added activities involved in the flow of supplier quality requirements. Determines training requirements for quality flow-down implementation.
- BA or BS degree in related field
- Minimum 9 years related experience
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management processes
- Quality engineering, mission assurance, and engineering skills are required.
- Approximately 25% travel
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
- MA or MSdegree
- ABET accredited Engineering degree
- Six SigmaBlack Belt or related certifications
- Direct DOD Supply Chain Management experience
- Honesty, superior ethics
- Interpersonal savvy, excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Positive attitude